Hello & Welcome! I’m Alice and I'm curious:
♥ Are you a spiritually-minded woman, tired of worrying about what you
♥ Do you struggle with negative body image or destructive self-talk?
♥ Are you ready to master self-care and connect with your true self?
Good news! There are simple solutions to bring you peace when it comes to how and what to eat.
I promise: once you get those concepts down, you will have time and energy to explore who you really are and what’s really important to you.
Here’s what you can expect:
● Feeling confident with your food choices, accepting your body and appreciate its brilliance.
● Understand the causes of why you overeat or under-eat, stop binging and trust yourself.
● Stop doubting yourself obsessively and have tools to relax.
● Know how to shop for the food you need and cook it or how to order food at a restaurant that makes you feel amazing.
● Drinking more water, quit caffeine and refined sugar.(if you wanna!)
● Know how to request what you need without guilt or shame.
● Create deep connection with your personal higher power.
● Have more fun and trust that everything is happening in divine timing.
Through a mix of one-on-one coaching, retreats, and workshops, we work together to transform your relationship with food. We can work together to create new practices that resonate for you or fine-tune what you are already doing.
A word of warning though! Living a life aligned with your truth is not for the faint of heart!
Choosing to care for yourself without apology will change your life. So if you are ready: fasten your seat belts and get ready for the ride!
Transform your relationship with food & connect with your spirit
"Thanks to Alice’s expertise and wisdom, I have a full kit of nutritious and tasty recipes I now rely on to keep me healthy. Through her counsel, I finally realized some of my unhealthy eating patterns, how to break them, and far better replacement foods that I still cook daily after many years! - Katie N
Are you getting the nourishment you seek?
How would it feel to spend a day or two in community with other women.
Join us for our unique retreats where you will feel rejuvenated, reawakened, and renewed.